ANOTHER Banking Bonus! Receive $200 With Chase Business Savings Account (NO Hard Credit Pull)!
If you’ve got a side-hustle setup to make a little extra cash, you can also rack-up lots of miles & points with small business credit cards. For example, the Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card has a sign-up bonus that is worth at least $1,000 in travel (you can read our full review of the card here)!
But that’s not the only way to earn extra rewards. Sometimes banks will offer bonuses for opening a business account with them. And right now, Chase banking has a deal, and it comes with a $200 cash bonus.
First, you’ll need to open a new Chase Business Total Savings (or higher tier) account. Then you’ll need to deposit $15,000+ in new money into your account within 10 business days of opening the account. Once you’ve had at least $15,000 in your account for 90 days, you’ll receive the $200 bonus!
Here’s what you need to know:
- This offer is NOT available to folks who already have a Chase Business Savings account or fiduciary account
- NOT available to anyone who has closed their account within 90 days or closed with a negative balance
- New money you deposit can NOT be funds held by Chase or Chase affiliates
- You can receive 1 new business savings account opening bonus every 2 years
- You can receive 1 bonus per account
- You must keep your account open for at least 6 months, or Chase will take the bonus back
Note: Bank account bonuses are taxable, because they are considered income.
These bank accounts have a fee of $10 per month, but you can waive that fee as long as you keep a balance of at least $1,000 in your account. You’ll also have the fee waived if you maintain a Chase Business Total Checking account linked to this new account.
Chase will deposit the bonus into your account within 10 business days of completing the above requirements. Here’s a link to the offer!
We’re always looking for deals to help you earn Big Travel (or cash in general), so let us know if you find these kinds of deals useful!
And remember, you do NOT need to do your business banking with Chase in order to be approved for a Chase business card. Depending on your business structure, you can apply using just your social security number and name instead of an EIN and formal business name on your application!
If you want to stay on top of fun deals like this you can enroll in our daily newsletter!