Chase Spending Offers – Earn Up to 10% Cash Back & 2,500 Chase Ultimate Rewards Points!
Chase is really pushing Chase Pay this quarter. Chase Pay is one of the bonus categories for this quarter on the Chase Freedom® card, and with this new promotion, Chase is doubling-down on it. During October 2018, Chase Freedom cardholders can earn an additional 5% back (10% cash back total) when you use Chase Pay at ShopRite stores!
That’s right folks… 10% Cash Back on a no annual fee credit card! You don’t see that every day.
Folks that have both a Chase Freedom card and one of the Chase Sapphire cards can even earn bonuses for both of these offers.
Chase Freedom: Earn Up to 10% Cash Back at ShopRite with Chase Pay
End date: October 31, 2018
Promotion dates: October 1, 2018 to October 31, 2018
Important terms & restrictions:
- Earn 5% cash back when using Chase Pay at ShopRite
- You must use Chase Pay during check-out at a ShopRite store
- Maximum of $400 in ShopRite purchases will receive the 5% bonus cash back
- To earn the full 10% cash back, you combine this offer with the 5% cash back Chase Pay bonus category in the current Chase Freedom spending categories (which requires activation)
- If you have already exceeded the $1,500 maximum spending for the Chase Freedom bonus categories this quarter then you will not qualify for the full 10% cash back, but will instead earn 6% cash back
Promotion link: Chase Pay at ShopRite 10% Cash Back Bonus
Good deal or not: This is a great deal. If you have a Chase Freedom card and you live near a ShopRite, then I highly recommend taking advantage of this offer. You have the full month of October to earn it.
As part of the Chase Freedom bonus categories this quarter you can earn 5% cash back on all Chase Pay purchases up to $1,500 in combined purchases for the quarter. You will earn the 5% as part of that, plus this additional 5% when those Chase Pay purchases are made at ShopRite.
Take note that the full 10% cash back requires the combining of these two promotions. The ShopRite promotion, which does not require activation, and the Freedom bonus categories which does require activation. The ShopRite promotion only lasts during the month of October whereas the Freedom bonus spending categories run through the end of 2018.
Chase Sapphire Preferred & Sapphire Reserve Bonus: Earn Up to 2,500 Bonus Points
End date: December 31, 2018
- 1,000 bonus points at ShopRite: October 1, 2018 to October 31, 2018
- 1,500 bonus points for using Chase Pay: October 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018
Important terms & restrictions:
- Earn 1,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points for making a single $50+ purchase at ShopRite using Chase Pay during October 2018
- Earn 1,500 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points for making 5 purchases of $25+ each with Chase Pay between October 1 – December 31, 2018
- You must configure Chase Pay and use it to earn points during this promotion
- You must make the 5 purchases of $25+ with the same card (using Chase Pay) to qualify for the bonus
Good deal or not: This is another great deal. The first 1,000 bonus points require you to live near a ShopRite store and make your purchase there while using Chase Pay. This purchase must be $50+ and made during the month of October. You can only earn this bonus once.
Everyone can easily earn the second offer, which is for an additional 1,500 bonus points. To earn this bonus, simply make 5 purchases of $25+ while using Chase Pay between October 1st and the end of the year. This can be anywhere that accepts Chase Pay, so this is very easy for everyone to earn.
This offer can be combined with the Chase Freedom offer if you have both cards. Just keep an eye on which card you are using in the Chase Pay app to make sure you are qualifying for both deals.
Be sure to follow us on Twitter, so you don’t miss out on money saving deals!