Last Chance! Earn Up to 70,000 Delta Miles With a Single Bonus!
Delta miles have been making a come back recently. And with Delta’s weekly award sales, I’ve found them to be more useful than ever, especially for domestic award flights.
Even better, 3 AMEX Delta cards have increased bonuses that are ending November 7, 2018. Here’s what you need to know!
The cardinal rule when applying for valuable American Express credit cards is to apply only when the card has an especially generous welcome offer.
That’s a good strategy no matter which credit card issuer you’re dealing with. But it’s particularly important for AMEX cards because AMEX only allows you to earn the welcome bonus ONCE PER LIFETIME. So you have just 1 shot at each credit card’s bonus.
The information for the Delta Reserve® Credit Card from American Express has been collected independently by Million Mile Secrets. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
AMEX Delta Reserve Cards
Apply Here: Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card
Both the Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card and Delta Reserve® Credit Card from American Express come with a 70,000 Delta mile bonus and 10,000 MQMs (Medallion® Qualification Miles) after spending $5,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. These offers end November 7, 2018.
70,000 Delta miles is an unbelievable offer for these cards. They often have NO welcome bonus and this is the highest bonus I can remember seeing! And you can get TONS of travel for 70,000 miles. Like a round-trip coach flight to Europe! Or you can snag great deals with Delta’s regular award sales.
Here are some other benefits you’ll receive with these cards:
- 2 Delta miles per $1 spent on eligible Delta purchases
- 1 Delta mile per $1 spent on all other eligible purchases
- Priority boarding
- 20% savings on eligible in-flight purchases in the form of a statement credit
- First checked bag free on Delta operated flights (for you and up to 8 companions traveling on the same itinerary)
- Complimentary Delta Sky Club® Access ($495 value!)
- Delta Reserve domestic companion certificate valid for up to First Class (when you renew the card)
- NO foreign transaction fees
- Terms and limitations apply
The cards have a $450 annual fee, NOT waived the first year.
Their main benefit is the access they grant you to Delta airport lounges. Airport lounges are a refuge from the noisy terminal and give you things like free alcohol, snacks, Wi-Fi, and plenty of outlets and comfy chairs.
But there are some changes coming to this benefit on January 1, 2019. So read through this post!
AMEX Delta Platinum Small Business Card
Apply Here: Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card
Until November 7, 2018, you’ll earn 50,000 Delta miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles when you apply for the AMEX Delta Platinum business card and spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening. You’ll also earn a $100 statement credit when you make a Delta purchase in the same time frame. While this is an increased offer, in the past we’ve seen a bonus as high as 70,000 Delta miles for this card.
50,000 miles is enough for a one-way flight to just about any exotic place you can think of. But you can also receive great value for your miles when you use them in the US. For example, you can sometimes fly all the way from Los Angeles to Miami for just 11,000 Delta miles one-way!
You’ll also receive these perks:
- 2 miles per $1 spent with Delta
- 1 mile per $1 spent on everything else
- 1 free checked bag for yourself and up to 8 companions traveling on the same reservation
- 20% discount on certain Delta in-flight purchases
- Priority boarding for you and up to 8 companions traveling on the same reservation
- Discount on Delta SkyClub lounge passes
- Pay With Miles (each Delta mile is worth 1 cent toward airfare)
- Domestic round-trip coach companion certificate each year on your card anniversary
- Terms and limitations apply
The card has a $195 annual fee, NOT waived the first year.
You have until November 7, 2018, to apply for increased offers on the AMEX Delta Platinum Small Business Card and both AMEX Delta Reserve personal and small business cards. We don’t know when offers this high will return, so if you pass them up, you could be waiting a while.
But future offers could be even better than this! For example, we’ve seen the AMEX Delta Platinum Small Business Card’s bonus 20,000 miles higher than this current offer.
Let us know if you plan to apply! And if you follow our newsletter, we’ll let you know when AMEX bonuses get better (and when they’re scheduled to get worse).