Southwest Priority Bonus Worth ~$1,000 in Flights Ends TOMORROW (August 22)
Tomorrow is the last day to apply for the Chase Southwest Priority Card before its sign-up bonus decreases! We don’t know what the damage will be, but you can pretty much guarantee it won’t be anything as good as it is now.
Until August 22, 2018, you can earn up to 65,000 Southwest points with the Chase Southwest Priority Card after meeting tiered minimum spending requirements. Plus a bunch of nifty benefits!
Chase Southwest Priority Card Limited Time Offer Expires Tomorrow
Apply Here: Chase Southwest Priority Card
With the Chase Southwest Priority, you’ll earn:
- 40,000 Southwest points after spending $1,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- 25,000 more Southwest points after spending a total of $15,000 on purchases within the first year
And because Southwest points are worth ~1.5 cents each on average, you should get $1,000+ in value from 65,000 Southwest points.
The Chase Southwest Priority Card also comes with:
- $75 annual credit valid for travel on Southwest
- 7,500 bonus Southwest points every cardmember anniversary
- 2 Southwest points per $1 spent on Southwest Airlines and Rapid Rewards hotel and car rental partners
- 1 Southwest point per $1 spent on all other purchases
The card has a $149 annual fee, NOT waived the first year.
This card’s sign-up bonus counts toward earning the Southwest Companion Pass, our favorite deal in travel! Folks with the Companion Pass can bring a friend or family member along on paid and award tickets for just the cost of taxes and fees!
You need to earn 110,000 qualifying Southwest points in a calendar year to get the pass. So by meeting the tiered spending to earn this card’s full bonus, you’ll have at least 80,000 qualifying Southwest points (65,000 Southwest bonus points + 15,000 points from meeting the minimum spending)!
Let us know if you apply!